This little blog post here might be the easiest recipe you'll ever read, but the end result is too cute not to share with you all! Read on for the quickest, prettiest rainbow fruit plate tutorial you'll ever see.
Supplies you'll need:
- One round serving plate.
- I picked this one up at my local dollar store, and it's about 12" round. Don't feel like going out? I found a similar one on Amazon for just a few dollars more!
- Assorted fruit in rainbow colors.
- My son is allergic to strawberries, so for the row of red we opted for watermelon instead. Then used cantaloupe for Orange, pineapple for Yellow, honey dew melon for Green, and blueberries for Blue. My local farmers market didn't have grapes, otherwise we would have done one more row of red grapes for Purple!
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows.
- We're not big fans of the cream cheese fruit dips, so I chose mini marshmallows at the ends of the rainbow for a fluffy cloud look instead!
All in all this fruit plate took me less than 10 minutes to create, and was a huge hit with the party guests! It matched our Unicorn & Rainbow party theme perfectly, and it was super quick and easy to throw together.
Plus - it was delicious!!