Are you kitten me right meow?! The cat themed birthday party has me as smitten as a kitten wearing mittens, and I'm bringing you a list of my favorite items to help you host the most Purr-fect event! (Also, if those puns made you smile even just a little then we're practically best friends and soul mates and we need to compare cat lady status. Come hang out with me on Instagram - it'll be PAWsome!)
So you're planning a kitty themed party and need some tips? You came to the right place! Here's my list of Must-Haves.
1. The Invitation. You better get this party started out on the right foot (paw?) with an adorable invitation that tells your guests exactly what to expect. Check out our instant download invitation here where you can edit and customize your details right in your web browser and print them straight from home!
2. The Balloons. No party is complete without balloons, and this MEOW set in gold is the perfect size for behind the dessert table! The best part is no helium is required, so you can inflate these with air and have them hung up in under 5 minutes. Can I get an Amen for speedy decorating!?
3. The Table Flair. Speaking of speedy decorating, our handmade tissue paper tassel garlands are the perfect addition to a blank wall or to cascade from the table and they come strung and ready for you to hang up! I'm in love with our pink, white, and black polkadot set shown here.
4. The Outfit. I mean, you could put her in a cat lady sweater with a giant embroidered calico cat across the front...or you could opt for our classic black tutu and leotard and let her live out her kitty cat dreams in style! I'm going to do you a solid and suggest the latter.
5. The Cake Topper. Momma, if there is one thing I will not stand for it is a boring cake. Get some sprinkles! A Candle! Throw a Beanie Baby on there for all I care! Just remember to give that cake a little something extra. Our handmade personalized name toppers did the trick for Kailea's cake, and they come in 12 colors so she can choose her favorite.
6. The Party Game & Favor. What is a cat party without the cats?! This quick and easy party favor is one of my favorites. Forget the bag of random goodies, and grab each guest a stuffed animal. Set up a little Cat Adoption station on a side table for the guests to fill out their certificates and choose a new purrfect friend. You can download and print the adoption sign and certificates from our shop right here!
I'm wishing you a fun filled party, and hoping you can get a little cat-nap in after everyone's gone home! Happy partying!!